#winterfashioninspo #casualwinterfashion #thredupthrifting
Hey Queens✨! This video is sponsored by thredUP!
Today’s video is all about creating chic, casual winter looks using one of my favorite thrifting resources: thredUP! They are the perfect, go-to app to use when coordinating outfits and getting fashion inspo! I created the following looks all from using thredUP:
– 1st look: running errands
– 2nd look: business lunch
– 3rd look: casual dinner
– 4th look: weekend shopping
– 5th look: brunch date
You can get up to 60% off your first order and free shipping by using my code JENEE: https://bit.ly/thredUPfeb22_JENEE. This offer expires on 4/30/2022 and applies to US & Canada customers only. Check out their site for full terms and conditions. Helpful tip: you can get your items sooner by shopping secondhand!
Share some of your fav casual-chic winter looks below and make sure you **LIKE** & **SUBSCRIBE** to this page in order to stay up to date on all things HighLowLuxxee! ✨✨
WHERE TO FIND ME:
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/highlowluxxe/
– TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/pkb1rC/
– Blog: https://www.highlowluxxe.com
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/highlowluxxe/
– Shop My Daily Outfits: shopltk.com/explore/HighLowLuxxe
– Amazon Store Front: https://www.amazon.com/shop/highlowluxxe
3 replies on “How to Put Outfits Together: Easy Casual Outfit Ideas“
Tamzie l Fashion Finds of All Kinds
The weekend shopping fit is my favorite! I would def wear it! Brunch fit is my second fav!
My favorite was the Chloe pants outfit! So chic and simple💗
Everything about this video is right. 💕
I need to stop hesitating and start my videos 😫