WHAT’S NEW IN MY CLOSET! *Massive Try-On Haul* For links to everything mentioned or shown in this video, click SHOW MORE!
♡ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL (It’s free!): http://bit.ly/2jly5Nd
♡ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/shea.whitney/
♡ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SheaWhitneyStyle
♡ TIKTOK: @SheaWhitney22
⭐️ ALL ITEMS SHOWN IN THIS VIDEO ⭐️
(in order of appearance)
1. White Shirt (Size 4 US): https://bit.ly/3DZyxG5
2. Distressed Jeans (25): https://bit.ly/3jkDQI9
3. Pink Blouse (XS): https://bit.ly/3G4lTrf
4. Sweater Dress (XS): https://bit.ly/3n64xBA
5. Cream Boots (true to size): https://bit.ly/2Za1gsU
6. College Sweatshirt (XS): https://bit.ly/3n64WUC
7. Pink/Nudish Sweatshirt (S): https://bit.ly/3G4ogKF
8. Fuzzy Fleece Sweatshirt (S): https://bit.ly/3ph8TIV
9. Crop Top (S): https://bit.ly/3G7BHJC
10. Corduroy Pants (25): https://bit.ly/3jlkvXl
11. Foundation (I’m shade 5.5): https://bit.ly/3G2utH1
12. Eyeliner (shades Demolition & Whiskey): https://bit.ly/3G3XG4s
13. Hair Brush: https://bit.ly/3jjn2l5
14. Face Brush: https://bit.ly/2ZdgBJd
15. Burberry Bag: https://bit.ly/3DX23w1
Instagram @Shea.Whitney – https://www.instagram.com/shea.whitney/
Facebook – Shea Whitney – https://www.facebook.com/SheaWhitneyStyle/
TikTok – @SheaWhitney22
*FTC Disclaimer: This video was in collaboration with Nordstrom, but all products were purchased with my own money & all opinions are my own. I use affiliate links. As a customer, you do not pay any more or less because of an affiliated link. A small percentage of the sale will go to the person who generated the link. Thank you for your support of my channel!
3 replies on “WHAT'S NEW IN MY CLOSET! *Massive Try-On Haul*“
When did we become a society that wears what retailers tell us to wear? We should be telling them what we want to wear. Sadly a few of these items were a bit short of flattering. The white top with the oversized front pockets would make for anyone’s breast to look droopy. The over distressing on jeans was a full on concern that something went wrong in wash. The college look at any age passed 30 is just reminiscing, let alone it being oversized or cropped. I have been a long time subscriber who just looks for more clothing items that speaks about us as viewers than it speaks for the retailers. I can guarantee they are not wearing half the clothes in the stores.
NO…! No more ripped jeans. When will this end???? I’ve been wearing jeans for over 50 years. Styles come and go, and that’s ok, but WHY does anyone wear ripped, torn jeans especially with beautiful tops ? Makes no sense to me and can’t wait for this to dissappear. And yes, I have two pair of ripped jeans but I wear them gardening or doing housework or any job I don’t want to ruin my clothes doing.
I purchased the white shirt one size down and I love it!