Wordle 277 has gone live for March 23. The latest Wordle puzzle will stick around for just 24-hours, meaning you don’t have long to figure out the answer and keep that winning streak alive. If you’re struggling with Wordle 277 and are worried about losing your precious winning streak, then don’t despair, Express Online is here with a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you find the right answer. Good luck!
Chances are you already know how to play Wordle, but if you’re new to the game or never really understood quite how to play, here’s how it works.
Players are given six chances to figure out a different five-letter word each day. You’ll need to use the process of elimination to solve the puzzle, so pay attention to the colour of the tiles.
Indeed, for every guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
If you really want a challenge, Wordle features a hard mode, which bans players from guessing letters that have already been ruled out.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for the Wordle 277 hints for March 23…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘GHOUL’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 277 hints and clues…
1. Wordle 277 begins with the letter ‘P’
2. Wordle 277 contains two vowels.
3. There’s a series of movies named after it.